Welcome to the team!
- Supports their team members-doesn’t judge them
- Wants everyone around them to succeed
- Deals with what life sends their way
- Comes prepared to work their daily written plan
- Accepts accountability
- Embrace the positive in all of their team members
- Achieves our common goals
- Never talks down to team members
- Understand their job role
- Doesn’t sit on the sideline-stays involved
- Comes to work with a positive attitude
Equal Employment Opportunity
Capones Pub is an Equal Opportunity Employer and pledges to continue to take positive action to ensure the rights of every employee. It is Company policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic history or disability except where the reasonable demands of a job require such a distinction to be made.
Equal employment opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following areas: recruitment or recruitment advertising, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, assignment, layoff or termination and rates of pay or other forms of compensation. All employees are “at will” employees. No guarantees as to the length of anyone’s employment with the Company are given or implied.